- Yes. The box office at the amphitheater is located on the West side of the venue and opens at 6 pm on the night of shows only. You may also purchase tickets at most Smith's locations or online.
- 2 years and under are not required to have a ticket, unless they need their own seat.
- Yes. We have a variety of delicious food options to make your concert experience complete. Food items include: loaded cheeseburgers, fresh salads, snack foods, ice cream, popcorn and Coke products.
Flash is our digital will-call system. Simply choose the "FLASH" option when you purchase tickets with your credit card and on the night of your show, go directly to any gate. The usher will swipe your credit card (must be the same credit card you used to purchase your tickets) and your ticket will print right at the gate.
OR you can downloaded the "Flash Seats" app from Google Play or the Apple app store, to enter the venue using your mobile device.
- Lawn chairs - no higher than 12 inches from ground to seat (only permitted with general admission tickets)
- Umbrellas - must be taken down once the show begins
- Outside food and beverages
- Cameras and/or recording equipment
- Frisbees, balls, and other items deemed hazardous or distracting
Shows will go on rain or shine! In case severe weather occurs during the show, patrons will be asked to take shelter in their cars. Once the weather passes, the show will be resumed.
Rain coats are available for purchase at the Box Office for a minimal fee, or you can bring in your own rain gear.
If you used the "FLASH" option to purchase your tickets, sign into your account and transfer them to friends/family.
Refunds will not be issued