- Yes, bags and coolers will be checked prior to entry to the venue at all gates.
- Yes. The box office at the Amphitheater is located on the west side of the venue and is only open on the nights when a show is occurring at the venue. The box office opens 2 hours prior to the start of the show. You may also purchase tickets online at smithstix.com, by phone at 801-568-ARTS, or in-person at most Smith's location or our office (440 E 8680 S, Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm).
- 2 years and under are not required to have a ticket, unless they need their own seat.
Yes! We have a variety of food and drink options to make your concert experience complete. Our main concessions booth is open for each show and often include items such as: popcorn, fountain soda, nachos, hot dogs, pretzels, candy, and other traditional concession items.
We also have a grill station open at most shows. Items there may include: cheeseburgers, french fries, chicken fingers, corn dogs, philly cheesesteak sandwiches, and more. The grill isn't open at all shows, but will be available for many of the productions this summer.
Our menu may rotate throughout the season.
Starting in 2019, beer will be sold at Sandy Amphitheater events. Here is some important information about beer sales and consumption at our venue:
- Outside alcohol is not allowed - bags and coolers will be checked prior to venue entry.
- Government-issued IDs are required to purchase beer. Wristbands will be issued to those 21 and over who would like to purchase.
- Beer purchased at the Amphitheater cannot leave the venue.
- There is no re-entry to the venue after exiting.
No, re-entry to the venue is not allowed after exiting.
Flash Seats are digital tickets, associated with the account used to make the purchase. It's the easiest way to enter the venue and it's free!
Simply choose the "FLASH" option when you purchase tickets with your credit card. On the night of your show, go directly to any gate. You can use the Flash Seats mobile app (available on Google Play or Apple App Stores) OR present the credit card used to purchase your tickets. The usher will scan your Flash Seats app or swipe your credit card to let you into the venue.
- Lawn chairs - no higher than 12 inches from ground to seat (only permitted with general admission lawn tickets)
- Umbrellas - must be taken down once the show begins
- Outside food and beverages (beverages must be in factory-sealed containers)
- Cameras and/or recording equipment
- Frisbees, balls, and other items deemed hazardous or distracting
- Glass containers
- Beverages in open/unsealed containers (ex. fountain drinks from outside restaurants, already opened bottles, etc.)
- Weapons (except as allowed by State law)
Bags and coolers will be checked prior to entry to the venue.
Shows will proceed, rain or shine! In case of severe weather during the show, patrons will be asked to take shelter in their cars. Once the weather passes, the show will resume.
Ponchos are available for purchase at the Box Office for a minimal fee, or you can bring in your own rain clothing.
Refunds will not be issued. Printed tickets may be given to others. If you used the "Flash Seats" option to purchase your tickets, you can also transfer them to others from the app.