- Yes. The box office at the amphitheater is located on the Westide of the venue and opens at 6 pm on the night of shows only and can sell tickets to any show.
- No, the amphitheater is an outdoor venue with a covered stage and shows go on rain or shine. In case of severe weather, including lightning and high winds, the show will be held and patrons'asked to take shelter in their cars. After the weather situation has been evaluated, it will be determined whether or not to continue with the show. Refunds will be given for shows canceled before intermission, but no refunds for shows canceled after intermission.
- No, there are no refunds.
- No, it does not cost more to bring in a lawn chair. Yes, there is a height limit to the chairs. The maximum height is 12"'from the ground to the seat. No chairs taller than 12"'will be allowed. We do not allow chairs with canopies or umbrellas. Beginning with the 2014 season the lawn area will no longer be separated into chair and blanket sections. both chairs and blankets are able to go anywhere on the lawn (some areas are still off limits). We offer a "Section 7" area of lawn chairs (51 in total) that are available for purchase in advance for select concerts. These chairs are already set up by the venue and cost more then the general admission lawn. There is a 250 pound weight limit in these chairs.
- Yes, you can bring coolers into the amphitheater. However, alcohol is not allowed and we ask that you do not bring in glass containers.
- Yes. There is a full concession stand with a variety of food items; grilled sandwiches, salads, ice cream and Coke products.
- Flash is our digital will-call. Simply choose the "FLASH" option when you purchase tickets with your credit card and the night of your show go directly to the gate, swipe the same credit card with our ushers and your seat location prints right out. Will-call and physical tickets are a thing of the past. Also, use the Flash Seats' mobile app to enter concerts. The mobile app can be downloaded from Goggle Play or the Apple APP Store.